Roommate Bulletin Board
 In need of a room for the March meeting in NOLA
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

i_z0mbie

2 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2017 :  20:36:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello I'm Jonny Dadras, a postdoc in the UCLA Math dept. I'm attending the March meeting and originally I was going to stay with a friend from grad school. Unfortunately he had to cancel on me. I am in desperate need of splitting a room with someone, as there doesn't seem to be any available from the conference website. I would need this to be official too, so that I can be reimbursed.

Yours very sincerely

Jonny
jonnydadras@outlook.com

suoliumin

2 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2017 :  23:20:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jonny,

are you still looking for a roommate? I would like to stay the APS meeting between 14th~ 16th (two days). is it good for you to share your room with me ?

Liumin
Go to Top of Page

churna

2 Posts

Posted - 03/08/2017 :  12:08:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi friend,

I am post-doc from University of Missouri. I have hotel reserved Monday to Friday for two person. Unfortunately, friend of mine got canceled his trip accidentally due to some other reason. Its cost $650 for two person and about 1 mile from convention center.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in.

Thanks
Go to Top of Page

i_z0mbie

2 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2017 :  01:17:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I managed to find an Airbnb for a good price that is <1.5 miles from Morial. Thank you. I hope you others will find solutions to your problems.

Yours &c.

Jonny
Go to Top of Page

yang15

3 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2017 :  20:16:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I am still looking for place to stay during the APS meeting. Are you still looking for a roommate? I will be staying from Mar 12 to Mar 17. I am looking forward to your positive reply.
PS: My name is Jing Yang. I am a PhD student from University of Pennsylvania.

Thanks,
Jing Yang

quote:
Originally posted by churna

Hi friend,

I am post-doc from University of Missouri. I have hotel reserved Monday to Friday for two person. Unfortunately, friend of mine got canceled his trip accidentally due to some other reason. Its cost $650 for two person and about 1 mile from convention center.

Please let me know ASAP if you are interested in.

Thanks

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
American Physical Society Message Board © 1999-2013 American Physical Society Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000